Re: Topband: BCI filter for MFJ analyzer

To: "Guy Olinger K2AV" <olinger@bellsouth.net>, "Glen" <k4kv@mds-ham.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: BCI filter for MFJ analyzer
From: "Jeff Le Fouler - F6AOJ" <f6aoj@orange.fr>
Date: Sun, 4 Oct 2009 16:05:47 +0200
Glen,

a 300 KW broadcat on  864 KHz is at 10 miles north-east of my station

i designed several filters to reduce inerferences

without filter i can use my beverages
http://f6aoj.ao-journal.com/crbst_86.html

the last one is a simple deep notch  of 75 dB

look her for details
http://f6aoj.ao-journal.com/crbst_234.html

see final response down in page #4 @3

73  Jeff   F6AOJ