Re: Topband: Topband Digest, Vol 85, Issue 28

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Topband Digest, Vol 85, Issue 28
From: "Don W5FKX" <w5fkx@cox.net>
Date: Sat, 23 Jan 2010 22:38:15 -0000
Phil -

I worked Frank 5 times on different bands over the years (last on 30m in
'05), and have received his QSL for all. It does take awhile, as he began
routing through Germany because of postal theft. He does have an email
address, so you may want to send him a query.

GL!
73,
Don W5FKX
http://www.deltadx.net/