Topband: Topband INactivity

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Topband INactivity
From: "Diane and Edward Swynar" <deswynar@xplornet.ca>
Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2011 08:38:18 -0500
Good Day All,

Is it just my singular imagination here, or has general activity on
160-meters declined significantly in the past few weeks...?

With the exception of contests, the number of CW stations seems to be hit &
miss, at best, on the band anymore...even my plaintive general CQ calls in
the early morning hours lately have failed to put in the "usual" 3-4
callsigns in my logbook here ("ZERO" responses is the norm of late).

Where is everyone...? Are conditions really all that bad, or has the gang
discovered new radio thrills in some other part of the RF spectrum...?

~73~ de Eddy VE3CUI - VE3XZ

UR RST IS ... ... ..9 QSB QSB - hw? BK