Re: Topband: Topband INactivity

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: Topband INactivity
From: Greg - ZL3IX <zl3ix@inet.net.nz>
Date: Wed, 02 Mar 2011 06:08:39 +1300
Hi Eddy,

I would say that activity has been fairly normal, but propagation has
been above average, especially over the CQ 160 SSB test.  My log book
has far more entries in it than for any other year since being in ZL (we
arrived 10 years ago)  Last weekend, John G3XRJ and I even managed an
SSB QSO - the first ever.  Unfortunately prop seems to be pretty much
back to normal now.

73, Greg ZL3IX

On 2011-03-02 02:38, Diane and Edward Swynar wrote:
> Good Day All,
>
> Is it just my singular imagination here, or has general activity on
> 160-meters declined significantly in the past few weeks...?

UR RST IS ... ... ..9 QSB QSB - hw? BK