Topband: Hi-Z or DXE Active Rx antennae

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Topband: Hi-Z or DXE Active Rx antennae
From: "Gary Smith" <Gary@ka1j.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2011 16:14:28 -0400
My Beverages are lousy to the point of being useless over the salt
marsh and I'm going out there & taking them down as soon as the deer
ticks go dormant for the fall.

Looking at the replies I've gotten for Rx antennae for this QTH, it
seems like one of my better options is to get an active Rx antenna
system like the DXE or Hi-Z 4 element series.

Does anyone know of a ham who has any of these active directional
units that is no longer using them & wants to move them along? If so,
please have them contact me directly.

Thanks,

Gary
KA1J