Topband: 7O6T QRM

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Topband: 7O6T QRM
From: k6xt <k6xt@arrl.net>
Date: Sun, 13 May 2012 13:10:19 -0600
Or the hams, trying to be nice, who send "sri" or whatever on advice
they're on the wrong VFO, thus creating more QRM. Well at least they're
trying to be nice.

Words of the day: Just SHUT UP and QSY.

".....just a dit or two...." just got a lot worse for us K3 users with
the new AGC threshold firmware!

But at least you EC guys are working them. We black holers have yet to
hear more than a peep on 40, and nil on 80/160.

--
73 Art K6XT~~
Success is going from failure to failure without a loss of enthusiasm.

Even if I don't manage to work them on 160, my main complaint isn't with
their operating but with the miserable clods who can't resist transmitting
on their frequency.  A special place must be reserved in radio hell for
those who tune up on frequency.  Almost as annoying are those who insist on
sending just a dit or two on their frequency when I've got my headphones on
and the AF gain turned way up.  It's like someone just slapped me on my
ears!  I won't even mention the cretins who send "up, up, up, up,
up,........,up" thereby managing to QRM a couple of QSOs before they have
vented their spleen.

Enough grousing.  8*)     We can always hope for better conditions and
better behavior tonight.

73,

-- Ken - K4XL BoatAnchor Manual Archive BAMA - http://bama.edebris.com

UR RST IS ... ... ..9 QSB QSB - hw? BK