Topband: Fw: New Linear amp

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Fw: New Linear amp
From: "Bruce" <k1fz@myfairpoint.net>
Date: Sat, 7 Jul 2012 19:26:10 -0700

 Hi Tom,

 Yes, the broadcast 50 ohm load has a very low VSWR.

 Harris claims that with the 75 %  RF efficiency, and only  25 %  heat
 generation, it lets them to use air cooling.
 Individual new power supply for each module.

 I will have better information in a few weeks.

 73
 Bruce

UR RST IS ... ... ..9 QSB QSB - hw? BK