Topband: arrival direction of FT5ZM on 160

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Topband: arrival direction of FT5ZM on 160
From: Carl Luetzelschwab <carlluetzelschwab@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2014 22:31:54 -0400
Hi to everyone,

A week ago I requested data from NA stations on the azimuth arrival
angle of FT5ZM on 160m and 80m. I believe I individually thanked all who
responded. But in case I missed someone - thank you!

I put together a short paper on the 160m results. It is on my web site at
http://k9la.us. Look in the 160m link on the left on the home page. Then
open or download the file "Arrival Direction of FT5ZM in North America on
160m". It also discusses some 160m basics - the "black hole" in the
southwest USA, great circle paths, etc.

Carl K9LA