Topband: vertical antenna and metal roof interaction

To: "topband@contesting.com" <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: vertical antenna and metal roof interaction
From: Charles Stackhouse via Topband <topband@contesting.com>
Date: Sat, 10 May 2014 05:44:19 -0700 (PDT)
I have a 160m inverted L and an 80m 1/4 wavelength vertical hanging over the
same field of radials in the woods behind my house. There are 30 radials, 20
are 110ft and 10 are 65ft long.

I need a new woodshed. I am planning one that is 18ft w x 8 ft d x8ft h  with a
sloped metal roof. The best site is 60ft from the verticals. This would
actually sit on the radial field.

Do I need to worry about significantly affecting these antennas if I site the
woodshed as planned?

73, Charlie W2GN