Topband: South America (our summer their winter) 160M opportunities

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Topband: South America (our summer their winter) 160M opportunities
From: Tim Shoppa <tshoppa@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2014 14:41:30 -0400
Among the south american DXCC's I need to still work are the entities below.

I thought I had worked PZ1AA in a 160 test this winter but that appeared to
have been pirate operation.

Anyone know of planned operations during our summer/their winter to take
advantage of? Maybe IARU HF?

Seem to recall at least one of CP/FY/PZ/ZP activating HQ station for 160M
in IARU HF in past years but missed them.

8R
CE0X
CE0Y
CP