Re: Topband: Rig Question

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: Rig Question
From: Cqtestk4xs--- via Topband <topband@contesting.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2014 19:36:14 -0400 (EDT)
The 3rd party messages separate the men from the boys in that  contest.
Anyone can let the computer designate 5914 for G3XYZ.   Copying the complete
exchange for SS in QRM, QRN and QSB is tough...much  tougher than WW or any
160 contest.

When I operated from KH6, NWT was actually quite easy, same is true  from
FL.  From KH6 VO1 was tough.  From NFL VI is tough since we look  the other
way for the contest.  It all depends how adept one is with SO2R  and what
one's QTH is..

Bill K4XS/KH7XS

In a message dated 6/19/2014 10:57:58 P.M. Coordinated Universal Tim,