Re: Topband: ground radials & conductivity

To: Bill Wichers <billw@waveform.net>, Topband <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: ground radials & conductivity
From: k1fz@myfairpoint.net
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2014 11:49:14 -0500
    Bill,
 The Back Stay rod was to show with correct galvanization of the
 1920's  they stood up well.
 The  parentheses was a reference to wire  used in  antennas. I should  have
added "used in antennas".
 Reading down a little further:
 The ground wire information was to show that  enameled copper wire
 stood up well in the ground as radials.
 73
 Bruce-k1fz
 www.qsl.net/k1fz/pennantnotes.html