Re: Topband: 78th Anniversary of First Ham License

To: Paul Elliott <paab@valornet.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: 78th Anniversary of First Ham License
From: Eddy Swynar <deswynar@xplornet.ca>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2015 09:37:11 -0500
Hi Paul,

Congratulations on such effective "staying power"...! Good on you.

The SK column in our "TCA" magazine (put out by "The Radio Amateurs of
Canada"---our version of the ARRL) regularly lists the actual ages of those
Hams who have sadly vacated this earth, in favour of that great big Ham shack
in the sky---and it's really quite amazing at how many of us ripen to the ranks
of the late 80's & 90's...!

I guess radio amateurs are into something good---as you have discovered, I am
sure, there...

Congrats again---and here's to the NEXT 78 years...!   :o)

~73~ de Eddy VE3CUI - VE3XZ