Re: Topband: Fwd: ARRL Board meets next week - I'm looking for input

To: topband <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Fwd: ARRL Board meets next week - I'm looking for input
From: Robert Harmon <k6uj@pacbell.net>
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2015 19:02:24 -0700
Hi Greg,

I think we have a little misunderstanding.  None of these arguments
are against remote operation !
I am all for remote operation  even from space, what ever floats your boat.
The issue is DXCC award entitlement.
A proposal was suggested to have separate DXCC award categories for home vs
remote.
That way everyone can pursue DXCC to their hearts content and in each category
there is a level playing field.
(that is the crux of the issue)

73,
Bob