Re: Topband: VK0EK confirmation

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: VK0EK confirmation
From: "Andrzej_SP6AEG" <andrzej_aeg@interia.pl>
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2016 09:19:40 +0200
Dear friendly Top Banders. Thank you very much for the explanation to me of
my doubts.
I am of the opinion that anyone who asks, do not wander.
My mistake was to request topband@contesting.com and not at the source.
 I think with me it will be forgiven I took yours time and place in this
list

Finally, last night I ordered QSL via OQRS and with great pleasure I saw
after one hour, among other things cfm VK0EK for 160 m band.
I am already old dinosaur but such moments give me great pleasure.
All's Well That Ends Well

Once again, thank you, friends, especially for the many very nice e mail
sent direct to my e-mail address.

Regards
Andrzej (Andy)
SP6AEG