Topband: propagation

To: Topband <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: propagation
From: "K1FZ-Bruce" <k1fz@myfairpoint.net>
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2017 18:22:13 -0500
<head>
        <title></title>
</head>
12pt; color: #000000;">&nbsp;
<footer class="signatureContainer">Well we had very unusual propagation the
last few days. A station from Africa CN2CO was coming through after lunch.
.<br>
After awhile there was a break in the European pile up, as he repeatedly called
CQ.&nbsp; I got a contact, then K1CP worked him also.<br>
&nbsp;There are strange propagation events at times.<br>
73<br>
Bruce-K1FZ<br>
http://www.qsl.net/k1fz/beverage_antenna.html<br>
&nbsp;</footer>