Topband: FT8

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: FT8
From: "Craig Clark" <jcclark@myfairpoint.net>
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2019 10:44:34 -0500
2. Re: FT8 vs other modes

This discussion has been fascinating for the breadth and depth of opinions.

The fundamental fact however is that this is a hobby with a wide range of
options.

FT8 will not be the end of CW operation. It is just another mode.

Life is change. We cannot "live" in the past.

Quoting Sgt Highway from "Heartbreak Ridge," "Improvise, Adapt, Overcome."

Quoting my SGM from college, "Lead, follow, or get out of the way."

Will I get on FT8? Maybe. I have not done RTTY since being in the Army.

Craig

Craig Clark K1QX
PO Box 209
107 Fitzgerald Rd