Re: Topband: Elevated Radials - will radials on ground help?

To: fmoeves <fmoeves@twc.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Elevated Radials - will radials on ground help?
From: James V Redding PE <jredding@ieee.org>
Date: Wed, 30 Dec 2020 13:15:19 -0500
Some kind person got permission and put this copyrighted paper online:

https://www.okdxf.eu/files/Ground%20Systems%20-%20Brown,%20Lewis%20and%20Epstein%201937.pdf

Dr. Brown was noted for such things as having assistants erect a dipole,
connect a 50 KW transmitter, and take impedance measurements.

Also:

https://ipo.llnl.gov/sites/default/files/2020-07/NEC5%20Validation%20Manual%20092419.pdf

Has an extensive discussion (near the end) of radial systems.

All free access to read..

JIm/VEZ