Wanted Cable Locater

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Wanted Cable Locater
From: JimW9WU@aol.com (JimW9WU@aol.com)
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 1996 11:00:50 -0400

<<
 I am looking for  a buried cable locater.   I know it will be expersive
 however compared to replacing long runnes it may be Cheap.  I
 have seen various people use these devises when attempting to
 dig and avoid trashing a buried cable.

 In addition to control cables I have multiple runs of CATV in each trench.

 73 Paul

 KS9K@contesting.com  or >>

Paul:  Call the local JULIE number.  Those are the folks who come out
and mark all the underground utilities when you dig up the yard.  They'll
do it for nothing, and will even mark your cable runs for you.  Tell them
you're adding an addition, digging new tower base, etc.

73, Jim W9WU