MT-61 Tubular Tower

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: MT-61 Tubular Tower
From: cdent@tenet.edu (Cathy Elizabeth D'Entremont)
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 1996 17:19:32 -0500 (CDT)
        You must have talked to the same customer "service" representative
that I got when I phoned there (I can hardly believe that the whole company
would have the same attitude) trying to <BUY> a set of documentation for an
older Tristao c/u - t/o.  Same drill...I was told they "were not in the
business of supporting used towers", which I can empathize with to a certain
extent, but why in the hell would you want to even consider buying anything
new from anyone with such an attitude.  A moot point for me in any event
until legal issues with the "Architectural Control Committee" are
resolved, hi.  Good luck with your cable.

73, Gerald D'Entremont  WA5TVM
cdent@tenet.edu