[TowerTalk] MOSLEY MD-2

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] MOSLEY MD-2
From: csilver@riosoft.softex.br (Carlos Augusto S. Pereira)
Date: Thu, 3 Apr 1997 00:28:47 -0300
Looking for an antenna for 80m which does not exceed 115 ft I found an antenna
manufactured by Mosley Electronics. The MD-2! Has anyone experienced this
antenna. By the size I believe it is a dipole full size on 40 and trapped on
80. Can I set up the antenna for the CW part of both bands?

I only think that it is a little expensive! I have received some notes about
cutting a dipole for 80 and use an open feed line but I am afraid about TVI
besides I don't have room for a full size dipole on that band.
73,

Carlos - PY1CAS