[TowerTalk] Dunestar

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Dunestar
From: ve6jy@freenet.edmonton.ab.ca (Don Moman)
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 1997 10:46:49 -0600 (MDT)
I have the stack match box from Dunestar and it has performed perfectly.
Good service from them too, both on phone taking the order and then
shipping it promptly.

I have also built 2 clones using the Amidion balun and small relays, they
too have performed without problems. As happens sometimes, some of the
ports have been run with a very high SWR (i.e. no antenna), but never any
problems. Here the coax entry and all switching is done in an unheated
area of the building and I have felt these units in the full heat of a
multi-multi battle and can detect no tempeature rise at all, so the
baluns are doing a fine job at efficiently transferring the power.

73 Don

VE6JY is Don Moman               email: ve6jy@freenet.edmonton.ab.ca
Box 127 Lamont, Alberta
T0B 2R0  (403) 895-2925