[TowerTalk] Re: [Antennas] Avalanche buries CATV Coax response

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Re: [Antennas] Avalanche buries CATV Coax response
From: ki0dz@juno.com (Mary-Frances R. Bartels)
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 1997 15:43:52 MST
Howdy,

On Fri, 12 Sep 1997 12:26:46 -0700 Ed Loranger <we6w@qsl.net> writes:
>I have maybe a better Idea.  Someone with a high res. scanner
>gets a good copy.  He/She scans the pages in.
   I would be willing to give it a shot.  I have a business that does
that and would be willing to do this project gratis.

>Vy 73, Ed Loranger

Mary-Frances R. Bartels                         (((#)))     ^     ^
Amateur Radio Callsign: KI0DZ  DM79lt Denver, CO   |         ^ - ^
***Let ME scan your photos and documents!***    -------      (o o)
Ind. Rep. of Watkins products #92389            |ooOoo|    >{  |  }<
http://www.qsl.net/ki0dz                        -------           RRR)*