[TowerTalk] new tower

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] new tower
From: k5qf@camalott.com (Michael McLaughlin)
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 1997 11:03:05 +0000
Well its almost cqww here and its look like all the work at my shack is
going to pay off.I am putting up a 55 foot crankup tower and got the
base poured last friday.the concrete contactor made a mistake here and
instead of getting 4000 lb mix I got the 6 sack 7000lb mix so I shouldnt
have any problem this friday in putting the tower up.All I m waiting on
now is the C4XL from force 12 which was shipped on the 16th.I should be
up and operational by friday noontime.I dont think and 160 meters will
be ready by then but will have 75/80 ready.See you this wekend and happy
hunting,
                                                Mike McLaughlin
K5QF(KM5BN)