[TowerTalk] Website for Antenna Bearing?

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Website for Antenna Bearing?
From: w5hvv@aeneas.net (Roderick M. Fitz-Randolph)
Date: Thu, 1 Jan 1998 06:45:49 -0600
Hi!  I'm in quest of a website that would offer non-technical persons
a means to obtain a great circle route map (downloading a great circle
map or downloading a program that would do it) with nothing more than the
coordinates of the person seeking the information.  This would be of
use to a number of people from all areas of the world seeking to RDF
pirate and numbers stations.  Is there such a website?  My dim memory
of past postings seems to recall that one exists but, unfortunately,
I did not save the information.

I really don't know where else to search and thought this would be an
ideal location due to mutual or kindred interests.   Thank you for any
positive responses and please forgive the bandwidth.

Rod, N5HV
w5hvv@aeneas.net