[TowerTalk] New Version of Great Circle Mapping Pgm

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] New Version of Great Circle Mapping Pgm
From: K2JAS@worldnet.att.net (Roger L. Elowitz)
Date: Fri, 09 Jan 1998 01:58:34 -0500
Hi TowerTalkians,

I have just received the e-mail below from the author, Roger Hedin,
SM3GSJ of Great Circle Mapping program V2.2.  Roger would appreciate it
when you try his new program version... to send him some feedback and
any bug reports. Check out his beautiful new homepage too.  His e-mail
address is:   rogerhedin@hotmail.com

Thanks for your indulgence.

Roger Elowitz, K2JAS.... the other "Roger"
===================

Roger writes:

Spent a couple of days with the gcm program and added a couple of
things:

You can have a solar terminator and grayline (updated every xx
minute(s).

Now you get lat,long,loc,distance and bearing when you click on the map!

You can offset the map. Set center at GB and plot USA for example..

You can have range circles.

You can set any font you like for all kind of text.

You can hatch a square and save the locator in a file for later import.

Print the map on 4 pages.

And finally some bugfixes (and I probably introduced a few new ones...)

I will debug this version as much as I can and then release it as
version 2.3. You can get the beta at my homepage!

http://hem.passagen.se/sm3gsj/

73 /Roger