[TowerTalk] US Tower Installers

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] US Tower Installers
From: rrehr@epix.net (Roger Rehr)
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 1998 22:43:25 -0500
I am hoping to install a US Tower HDX-572 or rather would like to find a
reputable tower installer to do it.  I've called the ones whose names are
supplied by US Tower on the East Coast and have gotten no replies.

I have no ability or time to do the construction/concrete/etc and would
appreciate leads to reputable installers if anyone on the list knows of any.

Thanks in  advance.

Secondly, has anyone tried hardline with the automatic crankups?  I've been
warned against it because of potential kinks and tangles but would really
like to have the lower losses it provides at 1.2 and 2.4 GHz if possible.
The tower would be out of my sight, so I couldn't watch for problems as I
was raising or lowering it, and I need the height because I live on a
hillside and need to get over the top.

Thanks again,

Roger Rehr
W3SZ