[TowerTalk] wire-plow for 160 mtr radials?

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] wire-plow for 160 mtr radials?
From: K2JAS@worldnet.att.net (Roger L. Elowitz)
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 1998 20:16:32 -0400
Hi again Jack,

The problem with this great labor saving method is that someday you may
wish to aerate or thatch your lawn and then the problems begin snagging
you
radials... visible or not.  The DitchWitch method of plastic water pipe
installation is a no-brainer solution and leaves no mess to backfill
either. It makes a slice in the ground less than a quarter inch thick and
simply pulls the wire along underground.  I have no idea how much these
babies rent for but you can contact your local tool rental company and
as a
last resort, ask the guys at a lawn sprinkler installation company what
they'd charge you to do this work.  For them it's far easier that
installing pipe and making all manner of connections.

73,

Roger, K2JAS