[TowerTalk] Could not believe my eyes <--Part II]

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Could not believe my eyes <--Part II]
From: patd@wolfenet.com (Patrick Dayshaw)
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 1998 20:47:22 -0700
Your story points to "magic" of the anti-seize.  It's sticker than grease
and less prone to washing away even on the course thread turnbuckles that we
use on towers.  Of course no matter what type of lube you use, safety wire
is the ground rule under all circumstances.  (By the way the type of
turnbuckles used on most boats have locking nuts that tighten against the
body of the turnbuckle to prevent rotation.

Patrick
WA7VNI
patd@wolfenet.com