[TowerTalk] Orion 2800 - Need info

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Orion 2800 - Need info
From: lburke@wt.net (Larry Burke)
Date: Mon, 06 Jul 1998 20:27:25 -0500
Dave -- I just purchased a 2800 (not in the tower yet though). I have a
couple of drawings from the manual that will answer your questions (Question
#1 for sure, Question #2 pretty much.... there is some room for
interpretation). The rotor mounts OK on a standard Rohn accessory shelf (I
realize that's not what you have) with some very slight wallowing out of the
holes on the shelf.

I don't have a scanner here, but if you'll give me your fax number tonight,
I'll fax it to you in the morning.

Larry WI5A
Friendswood, TX