[TowerTalk] Bee Stings -- Appropriate?

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Bee Stings -- Appropriate?
From: ddjones@nas.com (Dale Jones K5MM)
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 1998 20:58:34 -0700 (PDT)
 Ed:
 You are absolutely right.  This "bee" thing has ran it's course now, but it
 has certainly been one of the most interesting, beneficial, and helpful
threads
 in a long time.  These things have everything to do with working on towers,
 antennas, feedlines, and the like.

 So....Steve.....if we can only talk about TOWERS, why are we talking about
 antennas, comparisons of commercial tribanders, feedlines and the like??

 Lighten up a bit guys.

 73
 Dale  K5MM