[TowerTalk] xm240 install

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] xm240 install
From: Bill Jackson" <k9rz@probe.net (Bill Jackson)
Date: Sat, 17 Oct 1998 23:15:05 -0500
Scott,

I am planning on putting up the KT-34XA tomorrow if the wind goes down, 12
ft. under the 40-2CD already in place.  I was planning on leaving the booms
in parallel, but may change my mind again.  For obvious reasons, I won't
have the opportunity to check the curves on the XA without the 40-2CD
already in place.  Too bad you already have a problem+ACE-

Yes, the 40-2CD at 92 ft. significantly outperforms the ground mounted HF2-V
vertical, even with the extensive ground system I have on the veritcal.
Ain't it FUN+ACEAIQAh-

de Bill