[TowerTalk] 50:75 ohm transformation

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] 50:75 ohm transformation
From: n7ml@imt.net (Mike Lamb)
Date: Tue, 09 Feb 1999 23:13:06 +0000
Hello Ted,

I have gone to using a 1.5:1 UNUN at each end of my 550 ft. length of 3/4 inch
CATV hardline and it works fine.  If you have an antenna tuned to 50 ohms fed
with any length of 50 ohms going into a 1.5:1 UNUN into any length of 75 ohm
hardline and again into an UNUN into any length of 50 ohm line to your
transceiver, things will be fine because you will have a flat line all the way.

73/Mike, N7ML