[TowerTalk] A Sad Precedent

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] A Sad Precedent
From: agray@voicenet.com (Alan D. Gray)
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 1999 11:25:36 -0500
Greedy Attorneys?... Some advice: lose that "line of reasoning" when you ask
your attorney to defend you when you're sued by your neighbor  when he
take's issue with your tower.

Instigators?...Guess they had no right to complain if the cell tower lowered
their property value?  A big corporation profits while they lose...seems
fair, right? ,,,and after all, it wasn't next to your house!

Jurors? .... Guess they knew less about this whole mess than we do; after
all, we read all about it in the newspaper, so we were the ones that saw all
of the evidence in an unbiased light (naw, newspapers never leave out any of
the details).  Couldn't have been more to it....

Alan, W3BV