[TowerTalk] Coax (and other stuff) as radials??

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Coax (and other stuff) as radials??
From: basalop@gte.net (Jim Berry)
Date: Wed, 5 May 1999 11:13:10 -0700

Hello TT's,

While on the use of old coax for radial, I remembered something else a buddy
once used for radials.  Thing is I don't remember the exact name for the
stuff though.  The phone company uses stuff that is a large amount of pairs
all bundled up in a black plastic jacket.  They run this stuff all over the
place from one utility pole to the next.  They have all kinds of left over
chunks that they have no use for.  You can strip off the plastic cover, fan
out the wires, and you have radials galore for absolutly nothing.

73 Jim K7SLI