[TowerTalk] Moile Installation

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Moile Installation
From: W5ASP@aol.com (W5ASP@aol.com)
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 1999 19:20:13 EDT
Though this is probably not the forum for this particular question, perhaps
someone either has some knowledge or experience that can help... or can
suggest another Reflector or site to contact.

We have installed a new IC-706MKIIG mobile unit in a '99 Ford deisel truck
and have encountered a noise problem.  The noise does not appear to be
associated with the conventional sources, e.g. grounding, alternator, DC
cables, etc. Somewhere out there is a kindred soul with similar problems and
maybe even solutions....

Does Ford Motor Co. have a mobile radio phone/Web site/Help Desk that we
might contact ?

Any suggestions ?  Please reply direct...

Tnx,

Joe, W5ASP