[TowerTalk] Sources?

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Sources?
From: n4gn@n4gn.com (Tim Totten, N4GN)
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 1999 13:39:17 -0400 (EDT)
I'm trying to find a source for a couple things:

1) Rohn's "serving tool" for dressing the dead ends of EHS guys (after
cable clamp installation).  This can't be a very expensive item, but none
of the dealers I normally use for Rohn stuff stock this item.  I guess I
could just order it and wait, but I'd rather find one in stock.

2) Hardware for fixed side mounts on 45G.  I want something that at least
spreads the load over two of the legs for fairly substantial antennas.
I've seen something like this for side mounting big dishes on commercial
towers.  Anything similar available at ham prices?  Or do I just need to
fabricate my own?

73,

Tim Totten, n4gn@n4gn.com
http://www.n4gn.com