[TowerTalk] ISO 9000

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] ISO 9000
From: EAvila@caiso.com (Avila, Edward)
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2001 07:35:54 -0800
Bill (W7TI) says it like it was greed is everything here......and I would
add American management/owners laughed at Demming until they began to lose
market share to our foreign competitors who had nothing else to offer but
higher quality at good prices, then they "suddenly" discovered Mr Demming
and his theories!!!

k6sdw