[TowerTalk] Tilt-over Towers

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Tilt-over Towers
From: w7ni@easystreet.com (Stan or Patricia Griffiths)
Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2001 10:02:56 -0800
Hi Jerry,

Rohn discontinued their tiltover towers about 2 years ago.  There are no
replacement parts available for them from Rohn except the standard 25G or 45G
parts that also fit non-tiltover towers.

I am not aware of any new tiltovers on the market today.  You can still get
used Rohn tiltovers.  I am not aware of any for sale at this time, however.

Stan

Antronics of Oregon, Inc.  (Rohn Dealer)
w7ni@easystreet.com