[TowerTalk] Hy-Gain & WTB: Hy-Gain parts

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Hy-Gain & WTB: Hy-Gain parts
From: n9en@voyager.net (N9EN@VOYAGER.NET)
Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2001 20:22:10 -0500
Thanks to all who responded to both of my messages. As
far as the Hy-Gain stainless steel clamps are concerned, I
THINK that I left a box of parts at my "summer house" up
in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan - in Calumet. I was
going to replace the 204BA with this TH7DX and I brought
the boom, the element tubing pieces & the trap assemblies
home. I was going to assemble the element halves here &
haul them and the boom pieces back up there this summer
& put it together up there.

What I think I did was to leave a box of parts up there at
the house. In addition to the stainless steel clamps, nuts &
bolts, I'm missing the element-to-boom brackets and also
the driven element insulators. So I must have left all that
stuff up there in a box. Getting very forgetful in my old
age here (almost 50 yrs old!).

73 to all & good DX de Brad @ Radio Free Roscoe (IL)

List Sponsor:  ChampionRadio.com - Trylon self-supporting towers,
http://www.championradio.com