[TowerTalk] Feeding tower for 160m may QST 1975

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Feeding tower for 160m may QST 1975
From: w8ik@subich.com (Joe Subich, K4IK)
Date: Sat, 4 Aug 2001 16:48:28 -0400

I can vouch for the problem with Netscape 4.7.  I keep a copy on
my systems for two reasons ... to access the FCC ULS and to check
HTML (web source code) before releasing it on some of the sites
I help maintain.

Checking code against Netscape is always necessary since Microsoft
Front Page does not always generate code that conforms to accepted
standards (for browsers other than Internet Explorer).

In this case, all of the file URLs are malformed because Front Page
used a <base href=  > construct which Netscape 4.7 does not know
how to interpret.  When specifying links, *PLEASE* provide the
complete links in your web pages!  Use Notepad to edit the Front
Page generated code if necessary so that browsers other than IE
will work properly!

73,

   ... Joe, K4IK