[TowerTalk] CC 40m dple mounted on TH6 boom?

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] CC 40m dple mounted on TH6 boom?
From: ve9aa@nbnet.nb.ca (Mike & Coreen Smith)
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2001 22:21:28 -0300
Has anyone ever mounted a CC 40m dipole (I forget my model #-it's packed
away) or similar on a TH6DXX boom?
(like an extra element, but not "really") ..........And your results?

Hurting for tower space and just exploring options.
I already have a full size 40m delta loop hanging off of a 55' Maple tree
which works pretty well but sure is hard to rotate :-)

Thanks!
Mike VE9AA

List Sponsored by AN Wireless:  AN Wireless handles Rohn tower systems,

-----