[TowerTalk] How to grease my balls ?

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] How to grease my balls ?
From: ozling@mail.dk (Henrik Weiss)
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2001 21:23:12 +0200
Dont mistake the subject.

I have (finally) got my old T2X apart and found the bottom ball bearings
TOTALLY rusted. So out they go and in with some new. It took my grinder and the
big hammer to do the job on the bolts.

What to grease the balls with. Can anyone recommend a certain brand or type ?

And should I make special cover precautions next time the rotor goes up the
tower to avoid corrosion again ?

Thank you in advance,

Henrik - OZ1ING

List Sponsored by AN Wireless:  AN Wireless handles Rohn tower systems,