[TowerTalk] Water in tower

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Water in tower
From: n2mg@contesting.com (Mike Gilmer - N2MG)
Date: 27 Sep 2001 13:10:20 -0700
Water will likely find its way in no matter what you
do.  Your best bet is to find a way to allow it to
drain OUT and NOT try too hard trying to keep it from
getting IN.

I don't know how the tower was installed (what kind of
base, etc.)

Was there not some sort of weep hole at the bottom of
the legs?

73 Mike N2MG