[TowerTalk] Johnson Capacitors

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Johnson Capacitors
From: n8de@thepoint.net (Don Havlicek)
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2001 20:10:26 -0500
As I am 'cleaning out the garage' to 'get rid of the junque', I will be
listing LOTS of items for sale.

I'm offering these to the reflector group before putting them on ebay:

For Sale:  THREE Johnson 250 pfd HV Variable Capacitors
        2.5 X 2.5 X 10.5 inches
        Two in excellent, unused but lightly oxidized, condition, NOT in
original boxes.
        One is used and has light oxidation, but very usable condition - has
one solder-iron burn mark on rear screw terminal.
        Sorry, no pics available, as my digital camera stopped working.
Price?  You tell me what they're worth to you!  You pay shipping!
Don N8DE
Newport, KY ----- Office
Connersville, IN- Home

List Sponsored by AN Wireless:  AN Wireless handles Rohn tower systems,