[TowerTalk] 15m stacks

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] 15m stacks
From: pp5jr@unetsul.com.br (pp5jr)
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2001 22:12:48 -0200
hello all,
i'd like to put 3 or 4 yagi, 5el each one, on a 48 meter tower?
is it a great difference if a use 3 or 4 antennas?
i have 2 stacks 6 el each one, and the separation between them is 14.20
meters, if a use the same separation i'll need around 56 meters of the
tower.
well i'll put this system fixed to one direction, them i'd like to know
which is the best situation:
using 4 antennas with the ideal separation, using 4 antenas with another
separation ( let me know please), or using 3 antennas with the ideal
separation, and no modifications on the tower?
I'll thank all for some help,
sergio

List Sponsored by AN Wireless:  AN Wireless handles Rohn tower systems,

-----