[TowerTalk] Perpetum Mobile

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Perpetum Mobile
From: alex@sandlabs.com (alex)
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2001 23:45:55 -0500
This is really the last one :)

I am going to give you a simple comparison ... So you will see my point.

SWR is for RF what INFLEXION is for voice. Not quite but enough to make the
point. Comprende Paco?

An information carrier. And as ANY carrier it MUST be something ...
So ... if you have problems with SWR as a wave what do you think is
INFLEXION ?
How is it transmitted? And if it is transmitted from A to B as obviously it
is,
what is it's carrier ?

Just think about it ...

Same with SWR... You need to get out of the box friend.

But you are right.... SWR is not a simple ratio ... Mea Culpa... It is a
complex one :)

If we can accept the notion that GUNS are
the killers and not the people, why is it that
we can not accept the idea that CARS are
the speeders and not the drivers?

Alex, trying to understand the world around.