[TowerTalk] HyGain HG-70D tower

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] HyGain HG-70D tower
From: Robert W. King" <w3gh@kiski.net (Robert W. King)
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2001 10:16:33 -0500
Can someone on the list tell me who manufactured the
HG-70D for Hy-Gain? Since the new owners in MS
have taken over, no replacement parts will be available
until way into next year. Just got off the phone with them.
I need replacement cables in a hurry. Sure I can get the
cable, compression sleeves, thimbles from other sources
(McMaster Carr for one) and make my own, however this
may take more time to get than those prefabbed cables
already in stock somewhere else and of course be more bucks!

Help needed!

Bob-W3GH

List Sponsored by AN Wireless:  AN Wireless handles Rohn tower systems,

-----