[TowerTalk] Interesting fact about Will-Burt Company, H-354 Crank up

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Interesting fact about Will-Burt Company, H-354 Crank up
From: leewical@lava.net (LEE R. WICAL)
Date: Fri, 04 Jan 2002 22:02:31 -1000
        I have an H-354 Tri-Ex tower whos' raising (SS) cable severed one
strand.
In my search for replacement cabling I looked up Will-Burt, who took over
the assets
of Tri-Ex, as the information on TT has lead us to know.
        I heard from many companies and TT subscribers with some very valuable
information and expertise.