[Towertalk] hygain 205ca

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] hygain 205ca
From: ve9aa@nbnet.nb.ca (Mike & Coreen Smith)
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2002 16:37:40 -0400
Ed,

Aim the antenna as straight up in the air as you can, reflector resting on
the ground, with the director up in the air. The entire antennas will be
perpendicular to the ground.
Sawhorses are no good for HF (or even 6m) antennas. Ground is much too
close!

Michael, Coreen & Corey Smith
(VE9AA,  VE9AAA & Little-VE9 to be)
271 Smith Rd